The creamy taste of Waldorf Salad blended with macaroni pasta makes this sumptuous recipe a unique one.
When we talk about gatherings, we normally think about foods that can satisfy our guests to the fullest. Give your Waldorf salad a twist by adding macaroni pasta into it. Enjoy the robust taste with your family and friends. Serves 8 – 10 persons
• 3 pieces Green Apples, cored & cubes
• 3 pieces Red Apple, cored & cubes
• 6 stalks Celery, finely diced
• 1 cup Raisins (Sun-Maid California Raisins)
• ½ cup Walnuts or Pecan Nuts, coarsely chopped
• 1 or 2 cup Mayonnaise (or as needed)
• ¼ cup White Refined Sugar (or to taste)
• 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
• 3 tablespoons Orange Juice
• 2 cups Whipped Cream
• 1 ½ kg uncooked Macaroni pasta
• 1 ½ cup grated or diced cheddar cheese
• Cooked macaroni pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions. Don’t overcook. Set aside.
• Diced apples with skin still on. Place in a bowl of water with a little lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
• In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice and orange juice.
• Fold in the whipped cream.
• Mix the cooked macaroni in a bowl.
• Drain the apples and add to the mayonnaise mixture, along with celery, raisins and walnuts.
• Stir until ingredients are evenly coated. Chilled for at least 1 hour before serving or you can even serve immediately.
• Top grated or diced cheddar cheese before serving.